Retaining current customers is as important as finding new ones. One thing that can help you do both is to offer them the most secure and convenient way to pay an invoice.
EBizCharge Connect, by Century Business Solutions, provides 24/7 access and the ultimate in PCI security. Your customers log in online to pay their invoices which allows you and your company to never have to see, hear, nor record a customer’s credit card information. Here is how it works:
- Upload your customers to the Century Business Portal.
- Upload your customer invoices to the Portal.
- Your customer goes online and logs into the EBizCharge Connect Portal. The website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This login page may be customized to reflect the look and feel of your own company website.
- The customer selects the invoice(s) they wish to pay. They can then either enter a new credit card, or select one that has been used previously. They may also have the option of making an ACH payment, which draws funds directly from their checking or savings account. All payment information is entered by the customer and stored securely in an online vault. No payment information is exchanged with anyone in your organization.
- After the payment is processed, the customer receives an on-screen approval message. They also have the option of sending an e-mail receipt of the transaction.
- You will then import payments made on the portal into your ERP software. Next, apply these payments to the corresponding invoice(s). EBizCharge Connect will alert you if there are any unapplied payments, or balance discrepancies between the portal and your ERP system.
EBizCharge, by Century Business Solutions, is fully integrated with SAP Business One
, Sage, QuickBooks
, Accumatica and many other ERP software systems and eCommerce shopping carts.
In the world of PCI Compliance, there is nothing more secure than a system that allows you and your company to never have to see, hear, nor record a customer’s credit card information. Find out more about EBizCharge here